Srinagar, June 24: One person died after he got electrocuted in Anantnag while a PDD employee got electrocuted in Bandipora.
A painter Rafiq Ahmad Dar son of Late Ghulam Nabi Dar resident of Kanganhall Achabal got electrocuted while painting in a house at Ganish Pora Ashmuqam in the jurisdiction of Police Station Ashmuqam, Anantnag and died on spot. After completing medico-legal formalities, the body was handed over to his next of kins for last rites. Anantnag police has registered a case in this regard.
A PDD employee Shams-ud-Din Rather son of Mohammad Ibrahim resident of Sultanpora got electrocuted while repairing transformer at Sultanpora in the jurisdiction of Police Station Sumbal and received burn injuries. He was shifted to JVC Hospital, Srinagar for treatment.
2015 Kashmir Despatch