Baramulla : A fire broke out in an electronic shop at Park road in north Kashmir’s Baramulla on Thursday morning.
Short circuit is said to be the cause of fire officials confirmed to Kashmir Despatch, however it was not immediately known the loss of goods in the fire incident.
No loss of life was reported in the fire incident which was brought under control by fire tenders and Army men reports said.
Meanwhile police told Kashmir Despatch that we have not received any complaint regarding the incident, however added that a team rushed to the spot.
2015 Kashmir Despatch