Srinagar: A girl died while a lady is being treated at hospital after they consumed some poisonous substance in north Kashmir.
A 17 years old girl (name withheld) and resident of Sumblar Bandipora consumed some poisonous substance at her home. She was shifted to District Hospital Bandipora where doctors declared her brought dead. Bandipora police has registered a case in this regard.
Meanwhile, a 25 years old lady (name withheld) a resident of Kunan Poshpora in District Kupwara consumed some poisonous substance at her home. She was shifted to District Hospital Kupwara for treatment. A case has been registered in this regard.
2015 Kashmir Despatch