Srinagar, Jan 28 : All ten ward President’s of Zone Amirakadal have tendered their resignation from the People’s Democratic Party (PDP).
Here are details :
The President Jammu and Kashmir Peoples Democratic Party Srinagar.
Subject: – Resignation Letter from PDP Ward Presidents.
Following the resignation of our Zone President Mohammad Ashraf Dar and the elected members of JKPDP Zone Committee Amirakadal, we the elected Ward Presidents alongwith our respectiveward committees of Amirakadal constituency hereby tenderresignation from our basic membership of the Jammu and Kashmir Peoples Democratic Party (JKPDP) with immediate effect from 28-01-2019. Below are the names of Ward Presidents who have decided to dissociate themselves from the PDP henceforth.
1. Ghulam Ahmad Dagga (Ward President Mehjoor Nagar)
2. Mohammad Jamal Bhat (Ward President Budshah Nagar)
3. Ghulam Mohammad Rah (Ward President Chanapora)
4. Mohammad Ashraf Bhat (Ward president Rajbagh)
5. Mohammad Abbas Bhadur (Ward President Ikhrajpora/JN)
6. Abdul Qayoom Teli (Ward President Baghat Barzulla)
- Peer Wajahat (Ward President Lal Chowk)
- Shakil Ahmad (Ward President Natipora)
9. Mohammad Maqbool Dar (Ward President Hyderpora)
10. Nazir Ahmad Dar (Ward president Rawalpora)