Bandipora girl dies due to electrocution

Bandipora girl dies due to electrocution

Bandipora, May 28: A young girl in north Kashmir’s Bandipora village died due to electrocution at her home on Wednesday evening.

Reports reaching Kashmir Despatch said a young girl in her 20’s (name withheld) on Wednesday evening came in contact with a live wire at her residence in Chewa village of Bandipora and then fell unconscious on the ground, however, she was rushed to a nearby hospital where doctors referred her SMHS Srinagar where declared her as brought dead.

A police officer while confirming to this newspaper said the incident occurred at Chewa Bandipora on Wednesday evening when a teenage girl received an electric shock at her kitchen, the officer said a case in this regard has been registered and further investigation initiated.

Pertinently, A 22-year-old worker on Wednesday also died after he suffered an electric shock in Sopore town of north Kashmir.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.