Ex-Central Paramilitary Associations calls up on Manjit singh
Vijaypur, Feb 26 : All J&K ex-Central Paramilitary association called upon Apni Party Provincial President Manjit singh Ji to discuss their crucial issues at , Vijaypur , Samba.
the following demands were Discussed with Apni Party Provincial President Manjit Singh Ji.
- Waive off 50% Corna Tax enhanced after lock down in the para-military forces canteens.
- Grant of similar benefits to the BSF,ITBP and NSG beingall coming under the section 4 of Act,1968 which too has been defined by theMinistry of Home Affairs GOI..
- Frame separate armed Force Services andpension rules instead of CCS Rules and exempt from New pension scheme (NPS)being Armed Forces emerged with Civil Act CCS 72 of J&K.
- One-Rank-One pension (OROP) similar toDefense Forces-
- CSD Canteen facilities instead ofCentral Police Canteen (CPC) as per previous procedure before 2014.
6.Extend all post Retirement benefits ondeclaration of Ex-CAPF se Status similar to Defense Force Ex-servicemen/windowsand dependants.
- Restorations of stopped pension/Grantpension of BSF personnel resigned under BSF Rule 19 as perassurance/clarification of MHA and BSF authorities.
8.Paramilitary service pay (PMSP) toserving CPMF personnel similar to MSP (Pensionable).
- Appointment of High Level Committeeheaded by Retired Judge to study and recommend the entire problems faced by CPMFserving/Retired CPMF personnel by makingappropriate Act, Rules and regulations through appropriate platforms.
- Grant of First ACP to Head Constable and 2nd ACP constable to the post of Sub-Inspector in Accordance with original scheme ofACP 1999 as the same has kept pending bythe BSF the same should be implemented on priority basis by BSF DG.
The deputation requested the Provincial President to look into their matters at the priority as they have been serving the society with meager resources.
Manjit singh Ji listened to their issues patiently and said that their all issues will be resolved. He assured them that all the issues will be discuss with the Party President Syed Altaf Bukhari Sahab .