Gas leak kills two employees in Kashmir’s Capital

Gas leak kills two employees in Kashmir’s Capital

KD Desk

Srinagar, Dec 08 : Two employees of a local hotel died of suffocation caused by gas leak in Kashmir’s Capital on Friday night.

Reports reaching Kashmir Despatch said that two employees of a Mughal Darbar hotel at Srinagar had fallen unconscious after the room they were sleeping in filled with gas from a heater.

Reports added that it is believed that the cause of death is suffocation due to a carbon dioxide leak.

The deceased employees were identified as Mohammad Iqbal Dar son of Qayoom Ahmed Dar resident of Baramulla and Mohammad Yousuf Chopan son of Ghulam Mohammad resident of Kunzar Tangmerg.

Meanwhile police took cognizance of this incident.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.