Nadeem Nabi Teli
Sopore, Jun 24 : A kitchen of a residential house was damaged in a fire mishap caused by gas cylinder leakage in north Kashmir’s Sopore town late this evening.
Reports reaching Kashmir Despatch said a kitchen belonged to Nazir Ahmed Hajam resident of Hajam Mohalla Arampora Sopore damaged in a fire mishap which broke out due to gas leakage this evening.
However, a team of fire service department reached to the spot and put fire under control.
In the mishap the kitchen was damaged.
Meanwhile police has taken cognizance of this fire incident.