House gutted in Handwara fire mishap

House gutted in Handwara fire mishap

Peerzada Zubair

Srinagar, June 15 : A house was completely gutted in a fire mishap in north Kashmir’s Handwara village on Monday.

Reports reaching Kashmir Despatch said a residential house belonged to Abdul Rashid Dar son of Abdul Jabar Dar of Shanoo Takiya Mawar caught fire Monday morning.

However, no loss of life or Injury was reported in the fire mishap.

Reports said blaze was controlled by the fire service team, which rushed its vehicles from after getting information about the fire incident.

Meanwhile police took cognizance of this fire mishap.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.