Ananthnag, August 24: A 30-year-old man electrocuted to death in South Kashmir’s Ananthnag district on Monday evening.
Reports reaching Kashmir Despatch said a man in his 40’s electrocuted to death at Momimabad Ananthnag after recieved an electric shock while coming in close contact with live wire.
Soon after getting the information, Police rushed to the spot and shifted body to mortuary reports added.
A police officer told Kashmir Despatch that a case under relevant sections of law has been registered for investigation. The officer identified deceased as Ashiq Hussain son of Mohammad Hussain Kasana