PDD Daily-Wager Electrocuted in Pulwama, Hospitalized

PDD Daily-Wager Electrocuted in Pulwama, Hospitalized

Fazil Mir

Pulwama: Power Development Department (PDD) employee was electrocuted this evening at Pulwama village in south Kashmir officials said.


An official told Kashmir Despatch that a PDD daily wager identified as Shawkat Ahmad received a high voltage electric shock while he was repairing an electric wire at Marvel village on Wednesday evening. He suffered critical injuries in the incident and was immediately taken to a nearby hospital where doctors shifted him to bone and joint hospital Srinagar for advanced treatment he added.

Meanwhile, police took cognizance of this incident.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.