Urged Students not to hide their travel history
Sringar Mar 26 : The Private School Association of Jammu and Kashmir in a statement had said that they are ready to offer every possible helping hand to Government to tackle with the present Uncertainity.
In an long exclusive chat with this newspaper correspondent, The President of Association GN War told this Kashmir Despatch Correspondent that desperate times need desperate measures and all private educational institutes have voluntarily decided to help government with all possible ways to deal with the present Uncertainity by this global pendiuem. He also said that “We have been discussing all possible ways in which we could help government in controlling the deadly disease, which has put every citizen in state of shock and distress .
He further said that ” the Association have felt that there may be need of our resources like buildings, vehicles or trained manpower and we have offered it to government to make use it in every possible way they see feasible,” he said.
The President PSAJK told this Correspondent that “When there is a danger against the entire society we will stand with everybody to face the challenge and win it, besides dozens of schools from Jammu and Chenab valley division had approached and forwarded the details of their teachers and other non teaching staff for voulenter participation in this fragile situation.
Meanwhile according to a statement The Association has holding a meeting remotely on telephone and video conferencing and decided to offered space in hundreds of schools in entire Jammu and Kashmir. “Be it all big schools in Kashmir or in Jammu and other districts everyone has offered their resources,” said Var. “We have also compiled a list of the buildings which we will be offering to government.”
The Association said the given the situation in Italy or Spain we need to be extra careful in moving ahead and everybody has to do it bit. “We have examples beforehand in the shape of these countries. We shouldn’t repeat the mistake those countries like Italy or Spain did,” said Var.
The Association appealed the people in general and students in particular who have arrived from outside not to hide to their travel history. “God forbid, if any one of those persons has any symptoms, he may subject his family and society to a lot of suffering. So it is better to reveal travel history to the doctors and be safe,” said Var. “Some students have been complaining of bad quarantine facilities. We urge them to help the authorities to improve the facilities and not make ruckus or try to escape. It there is dust or trash take a broom and clean your room, don’t expect government help in such small matters. Remember it is emergency situation and everyone has to do its bit.” var told Kashmir Despatch
The Association also appealed the people to cooperate with the government with utmost seriousness. “If there is shutdown, dont move outside. Dont make any crowd. It will take only 14 days to control the situation if all of us maintain social distance and follow the rules,” said Var. “Otherwise it will take a much longer time to control.”
The Association also urged the authorities to increase the frequency of covid-19 tests so that all of the cases are identified and treated. “WHO too has called on the government to test, test and test so that not a single case is missed,” said Var. However he further said “We appeal the government to test everyone even if he or she has a mild symptom.”Where most private schools in Kashmir Valley have already offered voluntary support, following schools from Jammu Division have also offered transport, buildings, manpower, etc support to fight spread of coronovirus
1. Green Valley Public School Gool Ramban / Chairman / Hafiz Ur Rehman Ph. 9906037382
2. Career Plus Institute of Education Gool Ramban Chairman Tariq Hussain Bali. Ph. 9469900000
3. Diamond Public School Sangaldan Ramban. Chairman Salik UL Qumer Ph. 9797304271
4. Iqbal Memorial Public School Banihal ChairmanShafiq UL Islam. Ph. 8825081386
5. Shaheen Public School Doda. Chairman Hafiz Khurwani. Ph. 7006762550
6. National Academy Thathri Doda. Chairman Ikhlaq Ahmed. Ph. 8082610868
7. Shubh Memorial International School Akhnoor. Chairperson. Shilpa Mahajan. Ph. 9419201179
8. Pirpanchal Public High School Mahore Reasi. Chairman Pradeep Singh. Ph. 9797598723
9. Muslim Educational Institutes Rajouri. Chairman, Khurshed Bismil. Ph. 9622045323
10. Jamia Zia ul Aloom High School Poonch, Chairman, Wahid Banday. Ph. 9906292960
11. Cresent Public School Baderwah. Chairman, Dr Mohd Iqbal Zargar. Ph. 7889905675
12. Blue Ribon Hr. Sec. School Baderwah, Chairman, Swarn Singh , Ph. 9906355300
13. Little Angel Baderwah, Chairman Arsha Yasir, Ph. 959694051614. Shaheen Public School Baderwah, Chairman Arshad Ayoub, Ph. 9906161215
15. Himalayan Public School Panchari, Chairman, Rajinder Singh Ph. 9858145559
16. Green Model High School Kishtiwar Chairman, Joginder Singh, Ph. 9419174390
17. Mohammdia Model School Khari Ramsoo, Chairman, Mohd Amin, Ph. 9149724517
18. Little angel Hr Sec School Rajdhani Thanamandi, Chairman Zafar Amin Mir, Ph. 9906351236
19. New Era Public School Nehru Chowk Doda, Chairman Nishant Ahmed Tak, Ph. 9797429491
20. Amin Academy Bonjwa Kishtiwar, Chairman Zahida Shabir, Ph. 990106781
21. Iqra International School Kishtwar.
Principal, Javaid Ahmed. 9018632388
22. Iqra International School Doda
Principal, Nadeem Niaz, 9596965982
23. Iqra International School, Bhaderwah.
Principal, Umair Masood, 9906043001
24. Iqra Model Academy Doda. Chairman. Abdul, 9622689908
Meanwhile various Non Government and other Public Partnership institutes have come forward during this fragile situation over the globe, by donating their buildings, Hotels, besides Financial assistance to weaker sections of society including for patients in Goverenment.