Bandipora, June 11 : A residential house was gutted in a fire mishap in north Kashmir’s Bandipora village this evening.
Reports reaching Kashmir Despatch said that fire broke out in the residential house of Ghulam Mohammad Bhat son of Late Abdul Jabbar Bhat at Khosh Mohalla Watapora village on Thursday evening.
Reports added fire tenders reached the spot and doused the flames but could’nt save whole house.
In the mishap house was gutted, while eaxct figure of loss was not known immediately.
Meanwhile police took cognizance of this fire incident.
Earleir a residential house and a cow shed was gutted in a fire Incident which reported in Tujjar village of Sopore.