Nadeem Nabi Teli
Srinagar, May 02 : A residential house was partially gutted in a fire mishap in Delina area of North Kashmir’s Baramulla district on Saturday evening.
Reports reaching Kashmir Despatch said fire broke out in the residential house of Ghulam Nabi Dar son of Mohammad Shaban Dar of Rawathpora Delina resulting in partial damage to the house.
A local resident said that fire was spotted on the ground floor of the house and the cause of the fire was due to the short- circuit.
However, timely action of fire tenders, locals managed to douse the flames and put fire under control.
Meanwhile police officer while confirming this mishap to Kashmir Despatch said gas leakage is said to be the cause of fire, he said a case has been registered in this regard and further investigation has been initiated.