Worker gets electric shock dies in Sopore

Worker gets electric shock dies in Sopore

Peerzada Tahir

Sopore, May 27 : A 22 year old labourer died after he suffered an electric shock in north Kashmir’s Sopore town on Wednesday afternoon.

Reports reaching Kashmir Despatch said a labourer identified as Sajad Ahamd Kanwalo son of Nazir Ahmad Kanwalo of Sher colony Sopore received an elec­tric shock during work near water tank in the town.

However he was rushed to sub district hospital Sopore where from he was reffered to District Hospital Baramulla where doctors declared him brought dead reports added.

Meanwhile police took cognizance of this incident.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.