Five die in gas leak in Srinagar

Five die in gas leak in Srinagar

KD NEWS SERVICE


SRINAGAR, Jan 5: Five family members have been found dead due to suffocation in Bemina Srinagar on Saturday morning.

A five members family from Tangdhar died due to asphyxiation in Bemina area in central kashmir’s Srinagar district.

Police said all the members of the family including two children lost their lives during the intervening night of January 4-5.

The cause of their death according to DO Police post Bemina is due to suffocation caused by continuous use of gas heater.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.