House gutted in Bandipora fire mishap

House gutted in Bandipora fire mishap

Tauseef Ahmad

Bandipora June 25: A residential house was gutted in a fire mishap at Vijpara village of north Kashmir’s Bandipora district on Saturday.

Reports reaching Kashmir Despatch said, the house of Mohammad Ramzan lone suddenly caught fire this evening creating panic among the inmates as well as the locals nearby.

The fire service department tried hard to douse the flames but couldn’t save the house.

An official told Kashmir Despatch the the cause of the fire is being ascertained.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.