Man dies of electrocution in Banihal

Man dies of electrocution in Banihal

Kashmir Despatch News

Srinagar, May 21 : A man was electrocuted to death in Banihal area of Ramban district of Jammu Divison on Wednesday evening.

Reports reaching Kashmir Despatch said, a man identified as Rayees Ahmad of Gund Tethar was doing some electric work when he came in close contact with live wire at Magzine building in Asher, however he was rushed to nearby hospital where from he was shifted to Sub District Hospital Banihal where doctors declared him brought dead on arrival.

A police officer also confirmed this incident to Kashmir Despatch said, the deceased was at his In-laws where he had came in close contact with live wire, the officer said in this regard a case has been registered and further investigation has been initiated.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.