PDD daily-wager electrocuted, police files FIR

PDD daily-wager electrocuted, police files FIR

M S Nazki

Poonch, Nov 29 : A daily-wager in Power Development Department was electrocuted in Poonch district on Sunday, officials said.

They said that the daily wager, Sarwer Khan son of Shamis Din of Chachia Bandi , died on the spot due to electric shock at Dhara.

Station House Officer Mandi Tilak Raj told that an FIR has been registered and “Investigations are going on.” (GNS)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.