Residential house gutted in fire mishap in Sopore

Residential house gutted in fire mishap in Sopore

Kashmir Despatch News

Sopore, May 16: A two-storey residential house was gutted in a fire mishap in north Kashmir’s Sopore this evening.


Reports reaching Kashmir Despatch said a residential house of Ishtiyaq Ahmad Nadroo was gutted in an accidental fire at Naseem Bagh B in Sopore town this evening.


Reports said locals rushed to the spot to douse the flames but couldn’t save the house.
However, the exact figure of loss was not known immediately.


Meanwhile police took cognizance of this fire mishap.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.