Two houses gutted in fire mishap in Uri

Two houses gutted in fire mishap in Uri

Kashmir Despatch News

Srinagar, May 30: Two residential houses have been burnt to ashes when a fire broke out today morning at Gowalta Uri in north Kashmir’s Baramulla district.


Reports reaching Kashmir Despatch said a fire broke out at Gowalta village in Uri in the residential house of Abdul Majeed which later catches nearby house of Khadam Hussain.


Reports said in the mishap both houses gutted completely, however, no casualty has been reported.
The cause of the incident is said to be gas leakage in one of the houses.

Meanwhile, police took cognizance of this fire incident.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.