Baramulla : A passenger bus bearing registration number JK02S, 7257 caught fire at Pazalpora area of Rafiabad in north kashmir’s Baramulla district on monday evening.
According to reports a bus plying on Pazalpora to Baramulla, accidentally caught fire due to electrical short circuit on monday evening which resulted the complete damage of the bus. Reports further said that both driver and conductor of the damaged bus received minor injuries in the incident and later identified driver as Irshad Ahmed Ahnger son of Gh-din-Ahnger resident of Jalal Sahaab Baramulla.
Meanwhile fire tenders personnel rushed to the spot and doused the fire but the bus had got burnt completely by then in the mishap.
When contacted police of the concern area told Kashmir Despatch that the bus catches fire accidentally however, we have register a report in this regard and started further investigation.
This is first such mishap where a public transport vehicle has caught fire on a road in the area.
2015 Kashmir Despatch